Sunday, July 26, 2015

Life Begins at 90 #34 Scooter!

Today’s adventure is the best ever. It was a gloomy day so after eating, reading and playing bridge I went to the marina for a walk as usual.  Then I thought to try to find a pink top for my nice pants and found it in Eccentricity, the unusual store behind the Off Center store in town.

As I walk out I see a beautiful scooter parked next to my car and a nice young lady approaching it. I said, “This was always my dream and it is too late now.  Can you take a photo so I can show it to my family?” 
      


Jessica made nice pictures-- then bought our book and I found out that  her parents live on Briar Lane where we rented a cottage for 16 years before buying our  Mill Hill Rd  dream place.  Had I left the store one minute later I never would have met this nice young teacher - speaking of “beshert”!!!!!!


   
Hope Jessica will find time to bring her husband to my place.  I am blessed.  I see you all smiling! 

Calusy (Kisses in Polish) Mamusia

No comments:

Post a Comment